Some of the comments I hear in sessions with single clients;
1. I don't know how to meet someone.
2. I rarely go to bars so I can't meet anyone.
3. Work gets in the way of finding a significant other.
4. Online dating seems so uncomfortable.
What do I do?
I receive lots of questions about relationship finding.
Online dating seems to be one of the newest and best ways to encounter meeting people one might be interested in.
Where to begin? Do some research on dating sites and choose one or more to focus on. Then create a calendar of emails, flirts, responses and impressions on the people who contact you on dating sites.
It takes intentional time and effort to create your bio, emails, flirts and responses to potential dates yet according to some my clients," worth the effort."
If you have an aversion to online dating what other options might you pursue to meet a significant a other ?
1. Join clubs or groups where your interest lies.
2. Look in the local activity listing about upcoming events and attend.
3. Ask friends for single prospective dates.
4. Go to church, temple, or your spiritual choice for communing with others.
5. Smile at people.
You will attract a significant other when you emanate confidence, comfort in your own skin and show an openness to receive friendship and love from others.
Try different ways of being in the world.