Are you living together?
Are you considering living together before marriage?
What are the pros and cons?
- Get to know one another's idiosyncrasies.
- Experience sexual needs, wants and desires.
- Learn to work through conflict on a daily basis.
- It's just fun with no commitment whatsoever.
- There is no life-long commitment.
- No opportunity to experience the richness of working through conflict without the freedom to walk out the door at anytime.
- It's not a real committed loving caring partnership.
- Each person lacks a sense of security.
- One party might yearn for the security of marriage.
What will you and your partner choose? Why?
A Therapist can help you decipher the pros/cons of committing or not.