1. Do you find yourself frustrated by a family member who has an addictive disorder?
2. Do you attempt to make everyone else happy while forgetting yourself?
3. Do you get angry about other's behavior and then feel guilty about it?
4. Are you the peacemaker and nurturer in the relationship while the other does exactly whatever they please?
5. Do you wonder why you don't feel happy and content even though your life appears to be good from other's viewpoints?
The Leary Group for Women meets every Monday evening from 5 pm- 7pm in Mountain Brook, Alabama. Codependency issues, self-growth, happiness, wellness, wholeness, communication and relationship issues are all topics which are addressed in a confidential group therapeutic setting with a Licensed Therapist.
If you think you might be interested in attending a group, please contact
Joan Leary to inquire about an assessment and intake session to see if this group would meet your needs and wishes. Joan